Siemens Pure 500 Hearing Aids
Siemens Pure 500 hearing aids offer many of the same features as its big brother, Pure 700 without the price tag. It is available in both the CIC (Completely-in-the-Canal) and RIC (Receiver-in-Canal) configurations.
The Siemens Pure 500 CIC hearing aid is adequate for patients that suffer from hearing loss in the mild to moderate ranges. While the Pure 500 RIC model is suitable for hearing losses ranging from mild to severe. A different size receiver would be used to accommodate the patient’s level of hearing loss. Receiver power levels are 45 dB, 55dB, and 65dB.
Siemens Pure hearing instruments are nearly invisible yet packed with technology that automatically synchronizes, analyzes, and adjusts volume and sound processing so you don’t have to. Even the most difficult listening environments, there’s no fiddling or awkward adjustments that can call attention to your hearing instruments.
Audiological Key Features of Siemens Pure 500 Hearing Aids
• 8 Channel Dynamic Range Compression for more comfortable listening to various loudness levels.
• 8 Channels/4 Handles Output Limiting to prevent loud sounds from reaching uncomfortable levels.
• e2e Wireless 2.0. Synchronizes advanced signal processing, controls both hearing instruments and provides better sound localization. The memory button and volume control on one hearing instrument will operate both at the same time.
• Speech and Noise Management. 8 channels of audibility focused speech and noise management system. Six comfort settings that can be programmed by hearing instrument specialist or audiologist.
• Sound Smoothing. Isolates and softens sudden, annoying noises for a more pleasant listening experience. Four settings that can be programmed by hearing instrument specialist or audiologist.
• Advanced Directional Microphone System. Automatic and multi-channel adaptive directional microphones to improve speech understanding by softening background noise in challenging situations.
• eWindscreen. Monitors the environment for wind noise and automatically softens it.
• Data Logging. Records data like program usage, microphone modes, and battery life for more precise and efficient fine tuning by your hearing instrument specialist.
Features of the Siemens Pure 500 RIC Hearing Instrument
• Optional 312 Battery Recharger. Recharges batteries in about six hours.
• ProPocket and ePen. Optional remote control for volume and program changes with integrated on/off function.
• Tek-ready. Optional Bluetooth wireless technology enhancement system that connects to your favorite audio devices such as a cell phone, TV, MP3 Player or other audio devices.
• Sound Balance. Treble control allows wearer to individualize sound quality preferences using the Tek Remote.
• Interchangeable Housing. The housing of the hearing instrument is interchangeable so you can change colors or mix and match to make your own design.
Return from Siemens Pure 500 Hearing Aids to Complete-Hearing-Aid-Reviews.com Home Page