Siemens Pure 700 Hearing Aids
The Siemens Pure 700 hearing aids pack the most advanced hearing technology into an almost invisible, ultra-small size. It comes in two styles.
The RIC (Receiver-in-Canal) model can be equipped with one of three receivers that regulate the power of the Siemens Pure 700 hearing aids. The 45 dB receiver is designed to fit a mild to moderate hearing loss. A 55 dB receiver is best suited for someone with a moderately severe hearing loss. For a severe hearing loss, the 65 dB receiver would be recommended. If a 65 dB receiver is needed, a custom fit receiver mold is generally needed to prevent feedback from the hearing instrument.
Siemens Pure 700 hearing aids are all about you. Available in an array of natural hair colors and skin tones, Pure 700 blends in perfectly so you’re the one who stands out.
Here are the Blend-in colors:
• Pearl White
• Golden Blonde
• Sandy Brown
...or if you would like to make more of a fashion statement, here are the Fashion colors:
• Snow White
• Dark Slate
• Dark Champagne
• Sky Blue
Siemens Pure 700 hearing aids also come in the CIC (Completely-in-the-Canal) model. The CIC model is suitable for patients with a mild to moderate hearing loss.
Audiological Key Features of Siemens Pure 700 Hearing Aids
• 16 Channel Dynamic Range Compression for more comfortable listening to various loudness levels.
• 16 Channels/4 Handles Output Limiting to prevent loud sounds from reaching uncomfortable levels.
• Sound Brilliance. Enhances high-frequency sounds for a fuller, richer listening experience.
• e2e Wireless 2.0. Synchronizes advanced signal processing, controls both hearing instruments and provides better sound localization. The memory button and volume control on one hearing instrument will operate both at the same time.
• TruEar. Simulates natural acoustics, for better ability to locate the direction of sounds from in front of or behind the hearing aid wearer. Available only in the Siemens Pure 700 RIC (Receiver-in-Canal) configuration.
• Sound Learning. Automatically learns and adapts to volume preferences as well as preferences for loud and soft sounds for less manual adjustments by the wearer.
• Speech and Noise Management. 16 channels of audibility focused speech and noise management system.
• Sound Smoothing. Isolates and softens sudden, annoying noises for a more pleasant listening experience.
• Advanced Directional Microphone System. Automatic and multi-channel adaptive directional microphones to improve speech understanding by softening background noise in challenging situations.
• eWindscreen. Monitors the environment for wind noise and automatically softens it.
• Data Logging. Records data like program usage, microphone modes, and battery life for more precise and efficient fine tuning by your hearing instrument specialist.
Features of the Siemens Pure 700 RIC Hearing Instrument
• Optional 312 Battery Recharger. Recharges batteries in about six hours.
• ProPocket and ePen. Optional remote control for volume and program changes with integrated on/off function.
• Tek-ready. Optional Bluetooth wireless technology enhancement system that connects to your favorite audio devices such as a cell phone, TV, MP3 Player or other audio devices.
• Sound Balance. Treble control allows wearer to individualize sound quality preferences using the Tek Remote.
• Interchangeable Housing. The housing of the hearing instrument is interchangeable so you can change colors or mix and match to make your own design.
Return from Siemens Pure 700 Hearing Aids to Complete-Hearing-Aid-Reviews